November 30, 2008

A Closet Full of My Husband's T-Shirts


No matter how cold the weather gets my husband can't stand long sleeved shirts. He will wear his t-shirts all year around. And anyone that knows my husband knows that he loves the funny t shirts with sayings on them. He even has one t-shirt from the movie animal house. It's not even your average photo shirt, either. It simply has the word college across the front of it and animal house across the back. He has one about being anti-social and one about being a jerk and taking the day off
. Those are just a few of the ones I can actually remember.

I've thought about buying him some different ones, but he has a closet full as of right now, so I think I will hold off on that. And of course it will be a while, since he's like the average male and will wear his clothes until they literally fall apart.lol