October 16, 2008

Win a Hybrid Car


With the economy as it is right now, it would be nice to have a vehicle that is not only reasonable on gas, but also easy on the environment. Right now Charter cable is giving away a new Honda Civic Hybrid just for registering with them or buying their services.

The only downfall to this terrific contest is, you must be in a Charter services area to win! There are no Charter services around here, so I am hoping one of my reader's wins! That would be so awesome!

Here are the Car's Details:
Polished Metal Metallic (My favorite color, damn them!)
Up to 45 mpg highway (I wish our truck would get this!)
Fabric interior (Warm in the winter and cool in the summer!)
USB Audio Interface (Nice!!!!!!)
110-hp, 8 valve, SOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylider engine (Guy Talk!)
Continuously variable transmission (See above!)
MP3 Auxiliary Input Jack (My hubby would find this cool!)

Okay, so to be honest I’ve never used Charter services and know nothing of what they are like. And as many places as I have lived, you would think, some freakin’ area would have Charter, but nope! I haven’t heard anything bad about them, however. Sooooo that’s good news!

Now, one thing. If you win, can you at least let me know. Leave a comment or something, please! I would love to know if you won the car!


Post?slot_id=23062&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark