September 10, 2008

An Update on Financial Goals

Since I wasn't able to put extra towards a credit card last month, I decided to make an extra payment to one of the credit cards today. It was only $5 extra, but it just knocked the debt balance down to less than $950 which is great! I would have put more towards the card, but we're short this month and we have to save what we can for the electric bill and another big bill that we were obligated to pay about a month ago.

At least that credit card's balance is less than $950 now. That makes me feel so much better! And it's actually the card that double charges it's interest rate, so I'm definitely feeling better about things. Plus the electric bill wasn't nearly as much as I thought it was, so the hubby will be happy about that one! Looks like it's going to be a great day, after all!