September 2, 2008

Stress and the Skin

A few weeks ago I remember I had one of those little nose blackhead strip removers left and decided to use it. In all honesty, I really didn't expect to find anything coming off of the strip.

As it turns out, there were quite a few blackheads on my nose. Yuck. I already know it's from the stress I've been under. Anytime I'm under a lot of stress, I have some form of breakouts. Luckily I haven't had any real major ones, which means my stress is dwindling down a little.

When I do have breakouts, however. I usually find myself wondering what the best nose blackheads or acne treatment there is out there. Who's good and who's not? Who do you trust?

A while back I found GetAcneTreatments.com to be a decent place for acne reviews. What works and what doesn't. It's the only iste I know about that gives reviews. What do you think?