September 4, 2008

My House Smells!


About a month ago I was offered the opportunity to sample Renuzit TriScents Starter Kit. When I first received my product I was excited. I had been hoping to kill down some of the odor of the cat litter box in the bathroom. I've tried just about everything else to get rid of the odor, even one of those little stick up things near the litter box. Didn't really work.

So I plugged in the Renuzit TriScents and boy am I impressed. Not only has
Renuzit TriScents scented the entire bathroom, it has scented the hallway as well. Very cool. Very cool indeed.

Now I wouldn't say that Renuzit TriScents removes the odor. It really only masks the odor. But, when you have pets, every little bit helps. So, if you don't have pets, you know this product is going to be awesome in keeping your home smelling deliciously wonderful.

To get an idea of how Renuzit TriScents works, picture three little glass liquid filled bottles that slide into a wall unit box. The wall unit is then plugged into an electrical outlet and you can control the amount of liquid scented freshener that comes out using the the switch on the side of the unit.

If you have a small room and don't need a lot of overpwoering scent, you can slide the control to minimum. If you have a larger room or like a lot of scent, just slide the control to maximum. That's it. The
Renuzit TriScents does the rest of the work by scenting your room in transition with three great scents to keep things fresh and renewed for up to 60 days.


Ts_version_2


Will I continue to use this product? Absolutely. As a matter of f act I'm a bit dissapointed in my cats because they chewed up my coupon for my next purchase off of Renuzit TriScents's refills. I guess they saw a good thing coming and decided to get rid of what they could.lol

If you're interested, check out www.triscents.com and print out a coupon for a
Renuzit TriScents Starter Kit. It's pretty simple and well worth trying.

Sponsored by Renuzit TriScents