September 16, 2008

Missing the Jersey Shore


Sometimes I miss the Jersey Shore. I lived in New Jersey for about 5 years and while I was out in the middle of nowhere, it was great having all of the big cities and fun events close by.

Have you ever been to the New Jersey Beach? A family beach vacation is always nice and New Jersey is just the place to do it in. I remember visiting Atlantic City. I had a hair show there. I wish we would have visited the beach while we were there in Atlantic City, the kids would have loved it.

And then there are the New Jersey amusement parks. We did go to a few in New jersey when we lived there. It was great. They had some awesome roller coasters that we rode. And then there's the food and of course the carnival games. I miss going to amusement parks. I miss roller coasters.

If you're ever in New Jersey or even planning to past through, you should definitely stop in and visit Morey’s Piers at least. It's a great place for a New Jersey Vacation. If you want to know more information, you should definitely check out their website where there are some great hotels and motel deals in Wildwood. Plus they have some fabulous week specials right now, it looks like.

If you get a chance to visit New Jersey, please feel free to drop me a line and let me know how it went! I'd even love to see photos of your vacation there!




Please Note: This is a paid post and is sponsored by Morey’s Piers and payperpost.