September 26, 2008

Kicking Butt in Boxing


Right now it is football season with our local college and high school and while I may not be a huge fan of the game, I do like some sports. Boxing is one of my favorite sports as well as wrestling. Yes I know, to many people, wrestling is not a real sport. But Sting will always remain my wrestling champion. I also love watching ice skating when it comes around. Seeing all of the incredible moves on a sheet of something that I can't balance on in a normal pair of shoes, just fascinates me.

The only downfall to my love for some sports is, I don't have cable television. But that was a downfall. Times have changed and more and more people are watching their favorite sports videos online. Which is great! Especially since I'll catch myself viewing online sports videos when I have a chance to take a break from my writing.

One of my favorite sports clips to watch is female boxing. There's nothing like seeing a chic kick butt and knowing we're not as defenseless and innocent as some people think. It really makes me want to get out there and do some boxing or kickboxing! Someday. Someday!

Now while I'm not a fan of watching the sport live, I also love racing. Racing on an Xbox or Playstation game is awesome! When I don't have to work and there's nothing else to do, my husband and I will sit down and race each other on a video game. And when the kids are around, it just makes it that more fun! One of my favorites is super mario karts. I miss that game!

Well right now SportsVids.com is sponsoring a contest where I can win one of the following prizes for every person who visits my contest link.

1. The new XBox 360
2. Tickets to Michigan vs. Penn State, Saturday, October 18, 2008
3. $100 Gift Certificate from Dick's Sporting Goods

I'd love the XBOX 360 just because I know my husband would love it. Also the Sporting Good's certificate from Dick's isn't a bad deal either. Now I'm not sure what I'd do with the tickets to Michigan vs. Penn State since I would never make it to the game. Probably give them away! I wonder though, can I do that? If so and any of my readers want a chance at those tickets, let me know.

In the meantime, check out my contest link and then check out some SportsVids.

Post?slot_id=21158&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark