September 9, 2008

Jared Leto. It All Started with Instagram and Blogging


I'll admit it. I like checking keywords to see who typed what to get to my blog. One of those keywords was, Jared Leto. Hey! I just posted a few words about the actor! Nothing big. So I wanted to see how easy it was to type his name in google search and find my blog. It wasn't. So, I really don't get it. No matter, however. I found some much more interesting information on the actor.

1st) His band is 30 Seconds to Mars.

2nd) He hates bloggers and blogging and wants blogging to die.

Okay, the first one is very cool because interestingly enough I have a couple of 30 Seconds to Mars, songs. I never knew that was his band. Shows you how much I pay attention. HA!

Now, the second one... I realize everyone is entitled to their opinion about blogging, but not all of us are untalented, just because we have a blog. He was quoted at Bloggers Blog, saying.. "It's just ridiculous. It's like a playground for four-year-olds. People say and do things in the world of blogs that they would never do in real life, and I think it's a false experience. You know, it's, like, eating too much candy."

Well, I for one find I can express myself better in writing. It has nothing to do with a blog. I had a website way before blogging was ever a thought in the world wide web's eye and I used it to express myself. I do say things on my bog that I do in real life. As a matter of fact, I blog about real life. So not every blogger is a no-talented phony.

Interestingly enough, acting can be portrayed the same way. Actors say and do things in front of the cameras that they would never say and do in real life. And just recently I discovered Jared Leto is on Instagram. To me Instagram is a false experience because you can edit photos of the real you. So, Mr. Jared Leto, that's what we call, calling the kettle black. Eat your words.