September 14, 2008

I Left My Husband Last Night

Last night I had the weirdest dream. I was visiting a friend of mine who has since then moved on to bigger and better jobs with her own husband. Well, in that dream she was moving and at a friends house getting the rest of her things. That friend happened to be Joe Montana's brother. He had two kids. A girl and a boy. He also had a lot of money and a lot of stuff in his house. Too much stuff. It reminded me of my mother's house.lol

So while I am there visiting, Joe Montana's brother seems to be really into me. He kept showing off his clothing and told me time I ever wanted to buy anything his credit line was always open to me. Then there was that damn fur coat that he kept trying to give me.lol Even my friend pointed out that Joe Montana's brother was really into me.lol. And all I kept thinking was no way! I am engaged to be married. So apparently while my husband was in the dream, I wasn't yet married to him. That's as much of the dream that I can remember.

Okay, so I get that the dream might be about finances, but why Joe Montana? First of all I hate football. Joe Montana is not someone I really even know about and I haven't even heard his name in years. Plus as far as I know, he doesn't have a brother. So what gives? lol