September 12, 2008

Going to Have To Update

When my husband and I made plans to move to California last May, we sold almost everything and that included the fall and winter clothing that I owned. I know, I know. You're probably thinking, what was she thinking? Well, I was thinking that I was expecting to move to a warmer state, so I wasn;t going to need warmer clothing.

Well, obviously the move to California was a bust, so now I will need to shop for a new wardrobe for the fall and winter seasons. Right now I own maybe 3 pairs of pants and that's about it. So, what's a girl to do?

Well, I was looking at Sulbha.com and while they're not exactly pants, I did find that some of their skirts are really cute. Of course, they're not really something I'd wear in the fall or winter seasons.lol


They remind me of a shop in Bartlesville, Oklahoma mall. The same clothing and same romantic theme. The clothes aren't very practical for every day wear, but they would look nice on an evening out. HA. Like that's going to happen anytime soon. Still, I'm going to need some new clothes soon.