September 14, 2008

Elvis Tagged Me

Good News! I've been tagged by the greatest rock n' roll singer of all time! Not really, but I have been tagged by the greatest Elvis fan of all time.

She goes by ElvisLover and her blog is awesome! Ironically she had tagged me on my birthday of August 19th. I am way behind on my emails. So here's my meme.

The rules here are simple:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

Hmmm my quirky list of.....


1) I am an absolute die hard sushi lover. I could eat it 24/7! When I moved back to the small town of Independence, KS it was a given that there would be no available sushi here. So, I started making my own. And right now, I'm craving sushi!!

2) I can't stand the taste of soda or any drinks that are really sweet. I'll stick to my unsweetened Iced Tea, thank you!

3) I'm a karaoke nut. Sure I could go out and buy a karaoke machine and sing in front of friends, but I'd rather sing in front of a crowd in a public place! I love singing.

4) I don't like really big dogs. At times my own dog scares me. When I was five I had a doberman break it's chain and jump the fence as I was walking home from school. He was abused by his owners and tried attacking me and my friend who had walked home with me at the time.

5) I love reading. I can get lost in a good romance novel for hours. It's a great escape and one of the reasons I love writing novels.

6) If there's a tornado on the ground and headed our way or a really bad storm, I'm outside in it. Storms and tornadoes fascinate me.

I've really been out of the loop as far as reading my favorite blogs lately. So I'm breaking the rules and ending this here! Besides, I have way too many blogs that I love reading! If you want proof and some great blogs to check out, see the right hand side of my page for Blogs I'm reading. :)