September 6, 2008

August Financial Goals

Instead of updating once a week on my financial goals, for now I have decided to update once a month. If I have more time I might try to update twice a month, but I'm way behind on work due to this bug that I cannot seem to shake, so I need to spend time trying to get well and also concentrate on getting my income back up.

I do have the rest of August's financial goal, so I will share it with you. I want to thank those who have been visiting google ads and kontera ads. They not only help the companies who use my page, they help me in increasing my income as well. So, thank you!

Google Adsense: $0.29
Kontera Ads: $0.00
Private Sales: $56.00
PepperJam: $10.00
Payu2blog: $5.00
SocialSpark: $11.00

So for the rest of August, my profit was a total of $82.29. This is only a quarter of what I should be making a month in order to pay bills. Looks like I'm going to be looking for extra freelancing work this month if I want to catch back up and then some!