September 12, 2008

2 week Financial Goal Update

Instead of doing a monthly goal update, I'm doing a 2 week update. Part of the reason I am doing this is because I need to put the information into my worksheet and I can't do that until I update here on my blog.

While my freelance writing jobs were short the last few weeks due to, sickness and natural disasters, I did top the $100 mark, but I'm still short by $76.11 in order to pay the bills for October. So, it looks like I'll be working this weekend to try and make some extra money.

September 1st thru September 12th

Google Adsense: $29.30
Kontera Ads: $0.19
Payu2blog: $15.00
Payperpost: $17.00
SocialSpark: $6.50
Private Sales: $56.00

Total Earned: $123.89
Total Needed: $200.00
Total Still Needed: $76.11 (anything over that will be used to pay off debt and put towards a car)

I want to thank those who visited google and kontera ads. It really helped me meet my financial goals for the past two weeks.