August 13, 2008

Update on my Goals

Its been a busy past few days since the kids start school tomorrow. There is a meet the teachers at school, so we're headed to that today and then after that, there is a back to school event going on at the park.

Before I head out, however. I wanted to share an update on my goals. I had about $40 saved for an extra payment towards the credit cards, but I had to use it for today's school events, bathroom pvc pipes to repair the kids bathroom and pvc thread tape to repair the pipe in our own bathroom. Then my husband needed money for drinks at work. The good news is I still have about $15 left, so it's going directly to the savings account I recently opened.

Here's a quick update of my income lately:

August 6th
Private Sales: $50.00
Google Adsense: $3.98
SocialSparks: $10.91
Kontera Ads: $0.00

August 7th
Google Adsense: $3.03
Kontera Ads: $0.00

August 8th
Associated Content: $4.00
Payperpost: $5.00
Kontera Ads: $0.00
Google Adsense: $0.00

August 9th
Associated Content: $4.00
Kontera Ads: $0.00
Google Adsense: $0.00

August 10th
Payu2blog: $5.00
Payperpost: $5.00
Kontera Ads: $0.00
Google Adsense: $0.00

It's been an impressive week, especially for Google adsense! I hope that it continues to be!