August 6, 2008

An Update on my Goals

I managed to make an extra payment towards one of the credit cards I am paying off. Because of the extra payment, That will bring the credit card to exactly $800. I am hoping to be able to pay more towards that credit card, next month.

Also, I was able to put $25 back to a new savings account for emergency funds. I might also have enough to buy a lawn mower for the yard, this Friday.

We finished all of the school supply shopping today for my husband's children. So that takes care of all of the kids. It's been a great day!

Here are the latest break downs of what I am making online to help pay the bills and make my goals. As always, thank you to those who have been visiting ads from google adsense. Every little bit makes me one step closer to paying off the debt and buying a car.

July 31st
Payu2blog $15.00
Google Adsense $0.00
Kontera Ads $0.00

August 1st
Payu2blog $5.00
Google Adsense $0.00
Kontera Ads $0.00

August 3rd
Cashcrate $3.00
LoudLaunch $4.00
Google Adsense $0.00
Kontera Ads $0.00

August 4th
Associated Content $4.00
Google Adsense $0.67
Kontera Ads $0.00