August 8, 2008

A New Life

I have a friend, who not too long ago had weight-loss surgery done. While she didn't have hers done in the houston weight loss surgery facility, I think she would have if it weren't for the fact that she lives in Kansas, which is a long ways from Houston, Texas.

I know most people don't like the idea of surgery to lose weight, but I think there is more of a risk of not losing the weight than verses having weight loss surgery. I know my friend had a lot of health problems and had tried losing the weight on her own. Unfortunately the weight loss wasn't coming off fast enough and that outweighed the fact that she was at a serious health risk.

Sometimes we just need a little help now and then. There certainly nothing wrong with that. Don't you think?



Please Note: This is a paid post and is sponsored by Journey Lite of Houston, Texas and Payperpost.