August 25, 2008

I Won an Apple Gift Card on My Birthday!!!

So last week I was sitting at my desk checking my emails when I got this message from Brickfish.com stating I had just won an apple gift card worth $225. I thought it was a joke at first, but I gave them my address and Saturday I received the apple gift card!

It was awesome since Tuesday was my birthday and I actually received the email from Brickfish.com then. And since my birthday was a bust, it was great to actually get the gift card, even if it didn't come after my birthday.

As it turns out, when I signed up for a payperpost opportunity, that opp had to be a part of Brickfish, so when I submitted a video I had done for them, they put me in a drawing for the gift card.

So yesterday I went shopping online and bought my husband and I Ipod Shuffles and some accessories to go with. My week is looking great and I hope it continues to get better. Below are a few snapshots of the apple gift card. I'll be snapping pics of the ipods when I get those as well.


And yes, I know I once said I didn't want an Ipod and loved my CD Player, but I discovered why walking, my CD player skips a lot. Plus, the only thing that looked of interest were the Ipods with Apple.lol

Thank You BrickFish and Apple!