August 2, 2008

How to Never See Your Child Again.

After we got our income tax rebate check back, my husband treated himself to the new Rockband game and another Guitar Hero guitar. The result? I never saw my oldest son again!LOL Interestingly enough it was the same result with my step-children.LOL As proof, here are some pics of them playing. Unfortunately there's no real lighting in this house, and I don't have a real camera, so the pics are a bit dark and distorted..

My son on the drums and my husband on the guitar. They were not impressed with me snapping this photo. The flash distracted them from their concentration on the game.lol

My husband's son on the drums and as you can barely see, my husband sitting back and enjoying the show. No complaints about getting their photos taken here! :)

My husband's daughter on the mic. More than likely she was singing "Maps" by the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs. It now happens to be one of her favorite songs from Rockband and real life.lol