July 20, 2008

Your Favorite Magazines For Free

A while back I bookmarked a promising program called AdPerk. I hadn't bothered to check back with them because I didn't have the time. Well, today I took the time to check them out and found out how easy it is to get free 1 year magazine subscriptions from them. No cost whatsoever.

Here's how it works:

  • Pick your favorite magazine. There are magazines for everyone. Offers are always changing and they even give you a preview of what's coming up in free magazine subscriptions.
  • Once you've decided on your free magazine subscriptions just watch enough commercial videos to earn the points.
  • Magazine subscriptions only cost 24 points.
  • Each commercial is worth 1-2 points each. So you can see how easy it is to get a subscription. Commercial videos are about as average as those you see on television.
  • Commercials are tailored to your magazine subscription choice. I chose Field and Stream Magazine and I'm watching videos that are tailored towards hunting and guy stuff.

Keep in mind, don't walk away from the commercials and leave them running or turn the sound down, thinking you can just get away with it that way. At the end of every video commercial is a capthca you will need to type in and you have 30 seconds to type it in. The good news is, the capthca is not case sensitive, so you're not fumbling over perfection.

An easy way to find yourself from getting bored with viewing the videos is to allow the videos to play in another window. Just make sure you keep your volume up so you know when the video is done playing or you'll lose your opportunity to earn your credits. I've already found that not every video is boring, however. I actually sat through and watched the video for a fishing pen.

You also do not need to watch all of the commercial videos at once to earn your credits. You can easily just earn your credits at your own pace. However, I am not sure how long you have before that magazine offer goes bye-bye. So use caution if you think you can span out those commercials over a month. I would assume a week or two is about it.

Besides, it's fairly easy to earn your credits. It took me an entire blog post to earn a magazine. About 40 minutes! Not bad at all. They will be sending my field and stream subscription in 6 weeks. That's about average.

There doesn't seem to be a limit on how many different magazine subscriptions you can earn at one time. Parenting, Popular Science and Ode are the other three choices at the moment, but I am not interested in any of those and my husband wouldn't be either.

Coming soon however are: Cosmo Girl, Country Living, Dwell, Esquire, Golf, Good Housekeeping, Marie Claire, Radar and Smart Money.

I am looking forward to Esquire for my husband, Good Housekeeping and Smart Money.