July 31, 2008

Update on My Goal


Well, I am behind again, but at least I have been working towards my goals. If you're not familiar with what I am doing, I want to pay off the credit card debt I have and buy a car. Those are my main goals. I have other financial goals as well, but those are the first on the list. Unfortunately there were days I wasn't able to work at enough money to put towards my goals. However, there were other days where I made more than enough to put towards my goals. So in the end, it all equaled out. I would like to put more towards the goals to get them paid off faster, but that's another story, another day.

In the mean time, to solve the problem of my hubby not wanting to budget, I am just paying the bills as I get them. So far he's doing good with putting the amount needed for the house in the savings account. :)

July 28th
Socialspark: $25.99
Google Adsense: $1.26
Kontera: $0.00

July 29th
Associated Content: $4.00
Google Adsense: $0.03
Kontera: $0.00
July 30th
Associated Content: $4.00
Google Adsense: $0.00
Kontera: $0.00