July 17, 2008

Update on Cashcrate

It's been a while since I have done an update for cashcrate. The reason for that is, I was not happy with the fact that their so-called free surveys were not really free.

A blogger friend, Sheliza from The Momfiles, mentioned that she made $15 on cashcrate, so I went by the site tonight to see if they'd made any improvements. Apparently they have. While they still have some not-so free surveys still there, they do have more free surveys again.

The best thing I just realized was, I made $7.34 with them and didn't do a thing! My referrals made that money for me, so thank you! Here's the proof!!


If you're not familiar with Cashcrate, here's how it works. cashcrate allows you to join their program for free and sign up for offers of your choice, all while getting paid. Many of these offers are 100% free. There is no credit card needed, nothing. All that is needed is a few minutes of your time. With that few minutes you can make anywhere from $1.00 to $45.00. Many of the $1.00 offers are just surveys that require a few minutes of your time. $1.00 may not seem like much, but believe me, they add up. For example, if you were able to fill out $1.00 surveys for 1 hour, you just made $12.00/hr.

Even if you just wanted to work a couple of hours a week at filling out offers with cashcrate you could manage $60.00 per week. Not bad at all! Don't worry. There are plenty of 100% free offers. As a matter of fact there are ten pages worth at the moment.

Also, you can make money just by having people sign up under you. Once you have others join cashcrate, you're automatically making money without having to do a thing. The great part about it is, anyone who joins under those who've signed up under you, you get paid for.

If you've already signed up for cashcrate or you're interested in learning more about the program, please feel free to drop me a line. I would love to hear others success with this program and I would be happy to try to answer any questions you may have!