July 7, 2008

Today is the Day!

Today is the day that the husband officially goes to night shift. Not sure how it's going to go, but we'll see. Husband is suppose to call me on his lunch break tonight, but we'll see on that too.lol it's going to be weird not having him around at night. I won't be able to sleep, so I'm setting my work schedule up to be nights just like his. He'll work from 4pm to 230am and so will I.

Meanwhile in the wonderful world of news, another possible job opportunity came up with the same company we were wanting to work for in California. This job opportunity is in Wyoming. $17.50 an hour plus food expenses per a day. Pretty good, especially if we're both doing it. Turns out to be about $1000 a week for each of us. That's way more than what we are making now. Our only problem is saving money to move there on and for a vehicle that will make it there. The job opportunity starts in the middle of August.