July 3, 2008

My Husband and Megan Fox

Isn't it amazing how we always seem to take particular notice of a really hot female celebrity our partners have a fantasy crush on. Take for instance,  Megan Fox. It never really dawned on me how many men and women seem to love her striking features until she co-starred in the movie, Transformers and my husband took notice. I mean have you seen those amazing blue eyes? It's no wonder my husband and guys like Beverly Hill's 90210 star, Brian Austin Green are attracted to her.




Of course, it's not just about the blue eyes that have men and women looking her way or wanting to copy her mesmerizing features. But, while she is a celebrity crush that I must give two thumbs up to, that's about as far as her and I will ever go since I can't say her acting is as fantastic as her looks. My husband, however I'm sure could care less about that. She's eye candy and she'll continue to be his fantasy girl, I'm sure.

Who is your celebrity girl crush? I must admit, while Megan Fox is stunning, my girl crush goes to Regina, one of my favorite characters from the television show, Once Upon a Time. I could was write about her all day long and then some. Stay tuned, you just might see that happen.