July 9, 2008

The Media at it's Worst with Angelina Jolie

I've noticed Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt have been in the news very heavily lately. It's because of the expected birth of the twins, but just about everyone knows that already.

Boy how times flies though. I could have sworn is was just yesterday when she announced or rather, actor Jack Black announced the pregnancy. Right now it looks like she's hanging out in a hospital in Paris France. Nice! But I know it's not so nice that at this stressful time Angelina and Brad are having to deal with the media trying to snap photos of their every move. Come on, give the couple a break, will ya?

I understand that Angelina and Brad chose the life they did and know the consequences, but I believe the media needs to be respectful as well. And this insane thing about snapping fake pics and claiming their of Angelina and the twins? Wow. I am absolutely speechless. Why stoop to such levels.

I saw that the hospital is covering the windows for Angelina and Brad's privacy, so bravo to them! The only thing that sucks is Angelina will need to spend the remainder of the time in the hospital until the birth of the twins which could be weeks! I know her pain. It can be very boring having to be in a hospital bed for weeks.

I wish Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt both the best on the birth of their twins!