July 16, 2008

Just Believe

Last night I decided I needed to work on my project for Just Believe. I am excited to be able to start doing something with it again, thanks to Brian Campbell. No, not the sport's player, Brian Campbell. The Entrepreneur who made $10,000 in less than 3 weeks.

Just Believe had been put on hold for a while. About 6 years to be exact. I had started the project with a simple website. I wanted to turn it into a webzine and then take it from there. But things have changed and I really want to do more with Just Believe.

If you're not sure what Just Believe is, it's a program I started working on to help those with low self-esteem or have been victims of domestic violence and abuse. It's a cause that I have been passionate about for a long time now.

While I must admit that lately I've had to put Just Believe on the side line again, I have not given up on it completely. With my oldest son here, I've been wanting to spend more time with him. So please forgive me if there is a lot less going on with the program right now. In the next month or so, I will be able to focus more of my time on the project once again!