July 9, 2008

Hey, Where's CSI?

I just got a look at yahoo's top five in Entertainment on television. I am familiar with most of the shows except for "Wipeout" and "So You Think You Can Dance." What surprises me is, "CSI:NY" is on the list coming in at number five, but "CSI:Las Vegas" is no where on the list. What gives? Well, I guess "CSI" has been around for a long time. I am also betting that just about every senerio has been done with the show too. You can only kill people so many times in so many ways before it gets old. It's sort of like, "The Simpsons." Come one, Bart, Lisa and Maggie cannot stay young forever.

I miss CSI though. I do get to catch up with it on CBS's website which is nice. The last episode I saw was where Warrick was shot and killed. Such a shame. My favorite character is Grissom. Poor guy though, they put him through soo much hell.