July 9, 2008

Google Adsense VS. Kontera and What John Chow Said

Google Adsense in total has made me $54.54 and I have been with them since last August. The downside to this is, I'll need a minimum of $100 before I can cash it out. Kontera in total has made me $2.01. I started working with them about a month ago.

It's not a good as google adsense, but in the long run I wonder if they'll both do equally good. I know that keywords are a big money maker when it comes to google adsense and I am now wondering if Kontera is the same way. Keywords haven't really been my strong point, but then again, I haven't really sat down and researched it either. I mean what do you come up with as far as good keywords? There are really no good Kontera tutorials that I know of at the moment that can help increase revenue.

John Chow said not to put all of your eggs in one basket and he makes a really great point. Which is exactly why I have both Google Adsense and Kontera on my blog.

Eventually I'd like to expand, but until my blog is up there with the big dogs, there's not much I can do at this point.