July 24, 2008

Budgeting For My Project, "Just Believe."


One of the big projects I am working on is a project called, "Just Believe." I am really excited about the project since it will involve helping those with low self-eteem and victims of domestic abuse.

Right now I only have the bare basics to the project, but once things go into full swing, I will need a budget software to keep track of my project's expenses and earnings.

I have a personal budgeting software, but I've already discovered that it won't be useful for business budgeting. I was really hoping it would, but that's life and It just means I'll have to find another form of budgeting software that is reasonable for my project as well as my pocketbook.

For those who have their own business, what do you think? Any ideas or suggestions?