July 1, 2008

Brian Campbell and $10,000

A few days ago I decided to change my life forever. I started something spectacular. I became a part of Brian Campbell's SMMS. For those of you are unfamiliar with who Brian Campbell is, Brian is making headlines with his $10,000's in less than 37 days deal. Did he do it? Ask my favorite online entrepreneur John Chow.

Brian not only made the $10,000 in less than a month, he's continuing to make more and he's offering his secrets on how he did it. Is it a gimmick. No. Does it take work? Yes. But in the end, it's worth it.

After I signed up for Brian's free online course, I started thinking about something I had mentioned here on this blog. A goal I wanted to obtain in life. To help people. I am now turning that goal into a reality with Just Believe. And when I am through. I am going to pay it forward by donating 50% of what I earn to Hope House. Hope House is a non-profit organization that helps women who are a victim of domestic violence in and around the Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas area.

By the way, that $10,000? Brian payed if forward by giving the money to John Chow. The entire $10,000! How insane is that??