July 4, 2008

The Beauty of Free WordPress Themes. Would You Move?

I love blog themes. It's great being able to create something wonderful and unique for a blog, rather than staying with a simple and plain layout. I can't say much about my own theme right now because honestly, it's pretty bland. But that's only because I haven't had the time to really play around with themes and because there are not a lot of themes that I really like, available for blogger.

I have noticed however, that there are quite a few fun and unique wordpress templates available for bloggers like you and well, I...if I ever move to wordpress. My god, I think I am impressed with Top Wordpress's website. They have some great wordpress themes. I'm loving them compared to what blogger has to offer. It's hard to choose which are my favorites, but take a look at these:

Culinaire
Musicophilia

Modern Marvels
Shopping Manual
Vintage Bleau
Purple Passion
Sucession of Moments
Entwining of Two Lives
Hall of Excitement
Intellectual Avenue
Flora Scent WP Theme
Voice of Heart Beats
Japanese Fleur

The best thing about all of these wordpress themes? They are absolutely free! How insane is that! I love them. So many wonderful themes to choose from, unlike what I have found for blogger. Makes me want to move to wordpress.

Either that or I really
wish someone would make themes as awesome as these are for blogger!!!! So what do you think? Which ones are your favorites? Would you move to wordpress just for a great theme?