June 11, 2008

My Way of Advertising in a Small Town

I have the opportunity to advertise for a company called Market Leverage in my hometown. Well, almost an opportunity. It's actually, if I win John Chow's contest. His contest post really explains it all, but hey if I win, I can guarantee, Market Leverage will have some great exposure.

You see, I don't live in a huge town/city like NYC. I live in a small town. Now it's not one of those one horse poe dinky towns, but it's a place where I know the radio station, newspaper, office and many of the businesses around here. So, it's not hard for me to spread the word about Market Leverage.

Plus I am in desperate need of a video camera! The ipod nano and $200 Market Leverage Amex Rewards card would be nice too. Sooo, I am crossing my fingers! I could really use the video camera!