June 28, 2008

Me Clean? What????


Me get creative with cleaning and be energy efficient both at the same time? Not likely. I'd rather let the cats clean the house than have to clean it all on my own. Just recently I got really excited because I discovered a new use for the cats. They make great dust mops! Just swish them around on the floor and your floor is nice a sparkling new again!

I don't own a dishwasher except for the cats and dog. Maybe that counts? So how else am I energy efficient when it comes to cleaning? Well, I simply don't clean. I don't have a reason to. Sooo shouldn't that be a huge way to save our world? Just don't clean. Let the cats and dog have at it? What do you think?

Maybe I could use just a little help? Like maybe I can substitute the cats with the new Dirt Devil ACCuCharge for instance. It saves energy by using Energy Star, while you clean the house. How insane is that? I'd love to save on my electric bill. We could all use a little help with the bills and help the environment in the process. Hmmm. Should I? I dunno. I’ll have to think about it. I’m having way to much fun using the cats as dust mops.

Sponsored by Dirt Devil AccuCharge


5238dd240x180public