June 19, 2008

Lasik To Go Above and Beyond?

As insane as this world has gotten, I never thought celebrities (can you guess who the bad boy is at the right?) and some companies would use Lasik surgery to advance their career when they don't even need it. That's pretty damn dangerous if you ask me! Why risk your eyesight just to get a head of the game?

Now don't get me wrong if someone is in need of lasik surgery because they do have bad eyesight, then I don't see anything wrong with that. As a matter of fact, I highly recommend it. But to ruin already perfect vision just to go beyond your game? That's stupid. End of story.

If you do have not-so-perfect vision and have been thinking about looking into Lasik, now is the time. LaserVue Lasik in San Francisco is offering No down payment, No interest financing. You can even apply online. Now, how insane of a deal is that?

Please note: This is a paid post sponsored by LaserVue and Payerpost. Please See my site wide disclosure for more information.