June 23, 2008

I've Been Thinking


I've been thinking a lot lately about getting a domain address. I've noticed that a lot of the clients I get from payperpost are requesting less blogger.com addresses and a lot more domain addresses. My problem is I really can't afford a domain at the moment. I have more important necessities to get like a vehicle. So for now I'll continue to dream about a real website and leave that stuff to the true money knowledge makers.

However, just because I can't afford a good website, doesn't mean I can't look at all of the great website designers out there. Take Network Solutions for instance. Now there's a nice web design service for you. You can even get a domain name through them. Pretty cool I think.

You can even go with a do-it-yourself package for $4.95 a month. Not bad and you get your own domain name for free! Hmmm. Is it too good to be true? What do you think?

Network Solutions also has Professional Website Designing Services for those who want to leave the technical mumbo jumbo to the big dogs. I'd be designing my own stuff, thank you very much! But, hey that's just me! I love web designing and playing around with HTML stuff. Knowledge is power. But, either way you go about it, a real website is definitely the way to go.