Well, for one, Crush or Flush allows you to chat without giving out any personal information. But, then again most chat rooms already have that option, so that's not really too new. It is however an added bonus when you're chatting online.
One thing they can boast about is the fact that you can meet other singles online for free. No having to pay for meeting a potential love interest. Here's a rundown of their Chat that can also be found on their site...
We’ve also taken several steps to make your chat experience on Crush or Flush fun, safe, and secure. Below are some of the things we’re doing to keep your chat experience safe:
- Unlike traditional sites where members can hide behind multiple profiles tied to different e-mail addresses, on Crush or Flush you can only have one profile that is tied to your cell phone number.
- During the sign-up process, your cell number is used to verify that you are a real person, and there can only be one profile per number. If someone harasses you or causes a problem, we will block his number and that person will permanently disappear.
- You can only chat with someone with whom you have a Mutual Crush so you never get unsolicited e-mail, text messages, chat requests, or annoying communication from other community members. You only get notified, via text message, when you have a Mutual Crush with someone so you can chat anonymously.
- Every Crush or Flush member creates their own nickname which other community members will see. No one ever gets your real name, cell phone number, or e-mail address. Later on, when you are chatting with a Mutual Crush, if you want to exchange digits on your own, that’s your deal. Ball’s always in your court.
- Keeping your personal 411 private during your chat experience is important to us. Crush or Flush will never share or sell your phone number to anyone. We work hard to keep our chat experience safe and secure for you.