June 23, 2008

I'll Miss That Damn Rental Car!!! :*(

Today has been a very busy day which is kind of nice. The reason I say that is because I've had quite a few articles and reviews to work on today. The more articles and reviews, the more I get paid. And getting paid again will definitely be nice! While it might not be outstanding pay, it's at least some money for now.

I've also been expanding my blogs. In addition to my insane writer's blog I will be adding a new blog soon. I'll post more about that and a link to it later. I've also added another new blog. It's sort of a diary from my characters for my novel, "The Generation." So, yep... I've been a bit busy. Which as I said, has been kinda nice.

Sadly, in about an hour I have to return our little nissan that we rented for the weekend. I love that little car and I will miss it. I can't wait to be able to drive a car again instead of walking 4 miles or more a day to get to the library, store, etc. Granted, my husband does drive me on Friday's to the store, but if I am out of something while he's at work, then I'm on foot. I love the exercise, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it's a bit much!