June 6, 2008

I Sold My Watch

Last weekend I sold my watch in a garage sale we had. I loved that watch, but I hate having to buy batteries. So, instead I am just going to buy a new watch. While some people may not like the idea of having to fork over big bucks for another watch, I'm one that doesn't buy expensive watches, so it's not a real big deal for me. I generally find myself buying watches that are $10 or less and they are still beautiful to me. Not those cheap plastic watches either.

However, I do realize not everyone is me. A lot of people love a good watch like maybe a watch made by Parmigiani. Parmigiani watches are not only beautiful, they are each unique in their own way. Just take a look at essentialwatches.com and you'll see what I mean. There's nothing like a beautifully expensive watch to some people, and that's okay.