June 25, 2008

The Best Blogs. A Contest

Yearblook is a unique site that I found. It's a contest that is looking for the best blog posts out there to put in a book. Kind of a cool idea. You can check them out and submit your blog posts or blog posts of someone you know. Am I going to submit mine? Probably not. I really don't think I have anything worth talking about.lol

Yearblook organizes the posts by category, popularity, date added, etc. Definitely an added bonus since I hate having to surf a site just to find what I am looking for. The only downside I noticed, you do have to register (it’s free) to be a part of the contest.

But I know there are a lot of blogs out there who do have posts that should be seen and heard. Yearblook is also featuring a cash prize of $100 for every post who gets the most votes every month.

Is Yearblook worth it? It doesn't hurt to drop by and submit something. I mean, who knows. And the $100 cash prize isn't a bad deal either. If you do decide to drop by and you submit something, let me know. I'd love to take a look and see what your post is all about.