June 14, 2008

Another Robert Downy Jr. Film!

About a month and a half ago, I wrote a post on actor, Robert Downy Jr.'s new movie, "Ironman." To my surprise, another writing friend by the name of Jim Murdoch, left me a comment about another film that Robert Downy Jr. was a part of a few years ago. The name of the film, "Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus."

So a few days ago I was finally able to view the movie. If you have not seen, "Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus" I really recommend that you see it. While it is not a hit blockbuster movie, the film does have enough intrigue to keep its viewers interested.

The film also stars actress Nicole Kidman who is by far one of my least favorite actresses, but I must admit she does a good job in the film. I will warn viewers, this is a film based mostly on a romance, but in an interesting way. If you're not a fan of romantic films then this movie is probably not for you. The movie also pushes the limit to being erotic as well. At least in my eyes.

The movie is based on a housewife/mother who's life is anything but grand. She meets some interesting and odd people in her building and finds herself falling in love. While it is a bit weird, it is a beautiful film and I commend both Robert Downy Jr. and Nicole Kidman on their fantastic performance.