May 20, 2008

Stealing is a Crime, but on the Brighter Side.....

It just amazes me what some people think they can get away with. Celebrity or not, stealing is a crime and I am all for college student, Maria Markova winning her lawsuit against actress, Lindsay Lohan who apparently took her coat from a nightclub without a peep.



The only reason Markova knew that Lohan had taken it was because Lohan was dumb enough to wear it in front of the media. According to Yahoo News, Lohan's people did give the coat back to Markova, but I think there should be some sort of lawsuit or time spent for taking the coat in the first place. Lohan is lucky so far that Markova isn't pressing charges for theft! Watch out department stores, you could be the victim of Lohan's thievery next!

On the brighter side of famous faces, Katie Holmes is getting ready to star in a play on broadway.
But it wasn't the yahoo story that caught my eye. It was her new hairstyle! I absolutely love it! It reminds me so much of the roaring 20's. I love the new look and can't wait to see what other great styles Katie Holmes sports in the future.