May 19, 2008

It's a Monday Morning and All Really Isn't Well.

Generally, monday mornings are great. However, I have a feeling today is going to be a pretty insane day for me. The reason is, I only had one day off before I had to go back to work and I didn't get much sleep last night. When I don't get sleep, I've noticed lately that my body reeks havoc on me and I wind up getting a migraine headache.

The first time I noticed the pattern, I didn't have any migraine medicine. Today, I brought some with me, just in case. I haven't studied much about migraines so I am wondering if it is simply because I haven't had much sleep or if something else is going on.

Well, at least my day off turned out kind of nice. We actually we to a friend's house after work for a barbecue, and then Sunday we helped that friend's parents move some furniture. In return, they took us to dinner. We ended up going to the QQ Chinese Buffet here in Independence, KS. Not one of my favorite places to go, but it wasn't as bad as the last time we went either.