April 4, 2008

Don't Call Me at Work, Damn It!

Wow. I really can't believe that it's been nearly a week since I've posted a blog. I guess things have been really busy here lately. My life has had its ups and downs, but whose hasn't? Tonight we rented Bee Movie and Mr. Woodcock. We haven't seen Mr. Woodcock yet, but Bee Movie wasn't bad. It's a fun kids movie with a little bit of adult humor mixed in.

Today, work was a bit slow, but still enjoyable. I really love working where I do and while the money isn't extreme, it's a fun job and I get to work around some great people. I tried to call my kids again, today, but there was no answer. I understand the kids have activities going on, but I'm pretty sure there's more going on than that. The bad thing is, it's only complicating things for my ex, but it's not my fault.

So on another note, I'm having to wonder if giving my cell phone number to a friend was a good idea. They've called once, which was fine and I really don't mind them calling once a week or so, but then I was informed that they were umm thinking of calling work, which is a big no-no and I informed them that I can't have all of my minutes used up because I need them for my kids, and not to call me today. Well, guess what. They called my cell. And even more interesting is the fact that they called my cell when I was on the clock at work. I'm just glad that I had it on silent and didn't answer it. It would be nice if people started listening to me for once.