The first thing I noticed with this iron was the fact that it heats up in a matter of seconds. I have never had an iron heat up so fast! I can pretty much, turn it on, comb my hair and the iron is ready. There are several temperature settings for different hair types. One thing I must caution, if you have fragile hair use the lowest setting and avoid using the iron on a daily basis or you will end up with fried hair.
The second thing I noticed was how smoothly the iron glides through my hair. No snags, no drags, nothing. Just simple smooth gliding. It took me about 15 minutes to go from frizzy to straight with the iron!
The final thing I have noticed about this iron is that the cord does not tangle up, which is so awesome! Anytime I have ever purchased a hairstyling tool in the past, I've always had problems with the cord getting tangled up. Not so with the Turbo Ion's Croc flat iron.
Okay, here are the key features directly from Misikko's website for this iron:
- Nano-fine Ceramic Heating Element
- Ion ventilating holes (10 large, 94 small) boost efficient negative ion streaming
- Ventilation holes also allow safe damp-to-dry styling
- Nano silver coated dual cover keeps the temperature of the handle to a minimum
- Easy to use temperature control and digital display
Need I say more? Of course I should! If you love the idea of simply smooth beautiful hair, then you should definitely consider buying a Turbo Ion's Croc flat iron from Misikko. Believe me, it is well worth the money!