January 4, 2008

Raging Hormones

Today was just one of those days where I felt like ripping someone's head off. For example: Someone asked me how I was doing. I responded with an ehhh okay I guess and their response was laughing. The next thing I know, I'm thinking, "What the Fuck is Your Problem? Why are you laughing at the fact that I'm having a so-so day?" I guess it's a good thing I didn't say that outloud!

At first I wondered why I was in such a "BITE ME" mood, because that's not like me. Then I discovered later in the day, that it had to do with PMS.

It didn't used to be that way, but over the recent years my body has changed, so I guess my hormones have too. I've discovered that thru UltraPMS.com I can purchase a progesterone cream that relieves the symptoms of PMS. The best part about it is, it's all natural. I love anything that is all natural. I think it is the best way to go.

I also just noticed that it relieves the symptoms of menopause as well. I wonder if I am this bad now, will I be 10 times as worse when I go through menopause???

It's an interesting, yet scary thought!