December 25, 2007

A New Kitchen Faucet

I have a major love for remodeling/redecorating homes. Nothing professional... Just my own. Eventually I want to update the kitchen and since the kitchen faucet has a slight leak when it's turned on..... I think that's a great place to start.

I love the look of nickel plate and since faucet.com has Delta faucets that have the look of nickel plating, I'm definitely interested. The best part is they have free shipping on orders of $99 or more. Who doesn't love free shipping!

I also noticed you can sign up for their newsletter and receive a $10 instant coupon towards your purchase. Even more savings. How cool is that?

If you're looking for a new faucet, you should definitely check them out. And if you have any fun or great ideas for the home, please feel free to share.