December 6, 2007

An Experience with Migraines

When it comes to experiencing a migraine, I'm definitely no stranger to the matter. I've had my fair share of migraine headaches and I know how they can knock you down. The last one I experienced was due to the change in my routine. It happened when I started working with the company I am with now. That was several months ago and thankfully I haven't had one since then.

I know however that migraines can get very serious. If you're one who has migraines on a weekly or more basis and you live near the NY area.... The NY Headache Center can help. They have alternative ways of helping with migraines... without the use of medications. I wish I had known about this place when I lived on the east coast!!

At any rate, even if you don't live near the NY area, it doesn't hurt to check them out. Maybe they can recommend some form of migraine help in your own area.