November 8, 2007

Still Cooking!

I thought I would be done by now, but I am still cooking. Just waiting on the beans to finish cooking and the cornbread to bake.

I am willing to bet that tomorrow will be another long day. Lately I've been going to bed no later than 9pm. A big change since I used to be a night owl. When 445am comes it's like I've been awake all night long. I've been working at my new job for over a month now, so you'd think that I'd be used to the schedule by now.

I honestly think that it's my husband's alarm clock that's the problem. He has to be up by 6am and while he doesn't get up and out of bed until 510am, his alarm starts going off at 330am.

Generally he sleeps through it. I on the other hand am a light sleeper, so I'm wide awake and nudging him to hit the snooze button for the next 1 1/2 hours...every 10 minutes. So yeah, I believe it is that damn alarm clock!

I have talked to my husband about setting it at a later time and he did for about a week, but now we're back to 330am. Something has to give!

Wow, how times flies when you're bitching and complaining online! lol Time to check on dinner.