November 25, 2007

The Nightlife

I love the look of lingerie, although I am not sure I'd wear it. My reason is I am very self-conscious about my body. Especially after having 3 kids. I guess I don't have to really worry much about that however, since my husband is not a big fan of lingerie in the first place.

I still love the look of lingerie, however and Lingerie Diva definitely has a nice selection of the stuff. Everything from chemises to sexy little santa suits. They're also having a Holiday sale of up to $75 off. They even have lingerie for under $25. How cool is that?

Okay, so I must admit, maybe I could get away with something that hides my imperfections like with the Lycra Halter Babydoll (pictured at the right) that is featured under their Christmas Lingerie for under $25. Now I wonder what the hubby would think??? :)