November 28, 2007

As I Age

I already have an overactive bladder, so I've often wondered if I will need a product like protective underwear. I hope I never need protective underwear when I get older, but if I ever do, it's nice to know there is a company like DME who can provide me with such a product.

They carry brands like Depend and even a few brands that are new to me. Their prices look reasonable as well. I wonder if this is something hospitals or nursing homes might be interesting in knowing more about.

I have seen protective underwear used in nursing homes, but I am pretty sure it's something that is purchased by the family and not the nursing homes themselves.

While protective underwear is a great idea, I like the idea of the pads better. Which by the way, DME does carry as well. Ohh and they have product samples, just in case you're not sure if the product you're interested is right for you. How cool is that?

Now if only they'd thought of a product like this years ago!!!