October 29, 2007

Valentines Day Maybe Months Away, But...

It doesn't mean you need to experience romance only on that holiday. I understand that with the busy demand of our lives and jobs, it's hard to try to be romantic 24/7, but it irks me that some spouses have forgotten what romance can mean for their significant other. How it can brighten their day and put a smile on their face. Believe me, one little romantic thing can be bragged about and remembered forever.


If you're a spouse or partner who believes and romance and tries to give a little something to the one you love each and every day, then bravo! Even if you can only find the time once a week, bravo to you as well.

For those of us who'd like to bring more romance in our relationship, but have no idea where to start, romanceforeveryone.com has some wonderful romantic ideas that you can try.

Even if you're not perfect at romance, it doesn't mean you can't show your lover how you feel about them. My favorite is the Holding Hands in a Restaurant idea. You don't know how much it would mean to me and how much I would cherish the idea and action of my husband initiating wanting to hold my hand in a restaurant or anywhere in public.

I also love the idea of reading a love letter. It's a way of hearing how your lover feels directly from the heart. Am I dreaming? Probably so. I could point out these things to my husband and I don't think it would still happen.

If you're like that, please don't be. You have no idea what it feels like to not be cherished more often by the one you love. Please cherish them. You never know how much longer they may be around.

If you're stuck for ideas on how to begin writing a love letter to your partner, romanceforeveryone.com offers free love letters
to help get you started.

It doesn't take big bucks to be romantic to your spouse. So where's your excuse? No matter who you are. Girl or guy, there's no reason you can't be romantic to the love of your life! Put a smile on his or her face! Please! It could be the best thing you have ever done in your life! And it will be cherished forever.